We are in the process of adding support for multiple tracking SDKs for SLAM/6DoF, object detection, depth, and gesture. This article will be updated as these are added. The current SDKs are listed.
QualComm VR SDK Support
QCOM release reference number
SNAPDRAGON_VR_SDK.ZIP.2.0-00219-SNAPDRAGON_VR_SDK-4 [VRSDK 2.1.2]
Modification Done by ODG
Add Skew correction algorithm
Reticle OS version used for testing the SDK
Steps to build the project
To begin developing Unity based Apps, we suggest you use the reference empty Unity project like Boxworld to start off with as a baseline; make sure that you can build it and it works the way you expect, and then pour your content into it.
- Eclipse (required for building apiTest; apiTest will not build in Android Studio, but will hopefully be supported in the future).
- Java SDK
- java version "1.8.0_121"
- Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
- Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
- Android NDK (android-ndk-r13b)
- Apache-ant (apache-ant-1.9.9)